PouchNATION is a GUEST MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY company that helps event & venue organizers with guest registration, cashless payments, access control, activity tracking, social engagement, and detailed analytic reporting.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with Product Manager and engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products, enhance existing applications and develop new features
- Create software based on proper UI and UX guidelines
- Design, implement, test, and deploy software from scratch
- Implement third-party web services and libraries
- Document and communicate progress on design and code for team members
- Maintain and bug fix of existing codes
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Manage the lifecycle of APIs (Create, Design, Develop, Publish, Version and Retire)
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Participate in brainstorming and contribute on new ideas to improve our system and products
- Understand the end-user requirements and needs
- Identify, investigate and fix bug issues encountered
- Participate in architectural development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, information technology or related field
- At Least 5 years of experience as a Backend Engineer or a Full-stack Engineer.
- Hands on experience with backend programming languages such as Java or Kotlin
- Hands on experience with backend frameworks such as Spring or Spring Boot
- Knowledge and professional working experience with Containers (Docker) and its Deployment or Tools for Orchestration. (Docker Swarm or Kubernetes)
- Knowledgeable in cloud/web services platforms such as AWS
- Knowledgeable in microservices and related tools such as Zuul, Eureka, or Spring Cloud
- Experience using any CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- Updated with web/mobile news and technologies.
- Experience creating RESTful APIs to build web services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
You would be perfect for this role if you have:
- Proficient in using web application frameworks (React or Angular)
- Knowledge and professional working experience of Containers (Docker) and its Deployment /
Tools for Orchestration. (Docker Swarm)
- Knowledge in using tools for web development such as; NPM, Webpack, Git and Gulp.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance.
- Experience with either SQL or NoSQL databases