Senior Sales Development Executive
PouchNATION is a SaaS company with a global presence in South East Asia and South America. We are the #1 All-in-One Cashless and Guest Management Solution for venues and events that digitize operations and increase guest spend using NFC wearable technology, online and/or offline, providing advanced insights that enhance revenues and efficiencies.
What you will do:
- Identify and establish prospective customer relationships regionally
- Regularly engage with venue clients for feedback and updates
- Responsible for taking the lead on all sales activities, such as making sales calls, visit clients, conduct meetings, ongoing correspondence with clients, prepare presentations, calculate proposals, etc.
- Gather and update our (potential) client-database regionally
- Report on competitors movements and products
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments to ensure appropriate product/service delivery
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends and PN’s potential business competitors
- Achieve sales target and goals
- Contributes to team effort by achieving individual and team KPI’s.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Sales, Marketing or a related fields
- Minimum 3 year sales experience
- Previous affiliation within the Hospitality or attractions industry is an advantage
- Strong communication and customer service skills with ability to develop relationships
- Good personality and positive attitude is a must. Candidate must posses the initiative in undertaking assignments and/or solving problems.
- A team player but able to work independently
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment
- Computer skills : Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google doc – sheet – slides – calendar
- This position involves domestic and international travel
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Attractive base salary
- Sales commissions based on performance
- Medical insurance
- Business travel allowance
- Social security
- Overtime payment (If required to work on national or religious holidays)
- Annual salary review (based on performance)