PouchNATION is a GUEST MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY company that helps event & venue organizers with guest registration, cashless payments, access control, activity tracking, social engagement, and detailed analytic reporting.
What will you do:
- Coordinate with Head of Engineering to gather information regarding on new projects, plans, changes, and features
- Coordinate with the product team in defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with the development team to define feature delivery schedule milestones via product roadmap and backlog refinement
- Alignment of solutions with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
- Collect new information on product ideas, analyze and evaluate new product ideas
- Understand and review the client’s needs and discuss with the development team
- Conduct a meeting regarding on the plans and new features of the company’s products
- Create a story requirements with using Agile software methodologies (Jira)
- Track effort estimated, spent and remaining to complete the project and
- Monitor the progress of the project towards the delivery date
- Create a release notes document containing the products update, fixes and new feature
- Provide product support with the other departments in the company.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Project management, Agile scrum, Agile Product Owner, Quality assurance, IT service management
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Demonstrated project management skills including effective planning, organizing, and administration of multi-functional work responsibilities.
- Experience in Agile software methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Team player, excellent in writing and communication skills and time management
- Strong understanding of client’s needs, business process knowledge and technical strategy/vision.
- Strong experience in leading a team, planning and strategy.
- Knowledge in sprint planning.
- Ability to engage with customers to understand product use cases, and areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- Experienced in handling a group of professionals (SCRUM Master, Product Owner, Quality
Engineers and Business Analyst.
- Knowledge in using project and task management tools such as Jira, Confluence or equivalent