With customers in Southeast Asia and South America, PouchNATION’s mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing in-house technology solutions to help events and venues deliver the smoothest and optimized guest experiences possible and increase visibility and profitability to their business. At PouchNATION, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators. It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun. You must be able to thrive in an environment where there are constrained resources, and product/market fit is just being established. You’ll be responsible for developing, testing and scaling product initiatives across all channels and markets, both on a strategic and hands-on level. You have a profound interest in product and technology, and are able to balance big-picture thinking with analytical approach – ensuring high ROI and happy clients.
What will you do:
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Customer Success) to create, own and drive growth strategies to meet ambitious revenue goals. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role.
- Understand the lifecycle of customers on PouchNATION and identify opportunities and segments for growth and optimisation.
- Optimize growth channels by A/B testing ideas, and analyze all aspects of the product conversion funnel to increase traffic, users and engagement.
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers.
- Analyze all aspects of the product conversion funnel to identify the largest areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on the opportunities.
- Develop value propositions, storytelling and product copywriting. You need to be able to write copy, and write it well.
- Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
- Coordinate regular deep dives into the acquisition performance, build report models and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns.
You would be perfect for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Growth Marketing / Hacking / SaaS Product Marketing (in a B2B context).
- Excellent proficiency in the English language with a keen eye for grammatical errors and typos.
- Familiar and savvy with marketing automation and analytics tools.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Obsession with detail, with a bias for results.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: This role will require managing multiple stakeholders and working cross-functionally.
- Ability to wireframe / provide mockups.
- Understand SEO, WordPress, or other forms of digital marketing is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Experience marketing SaaS products on B2B level.