Senior Software Engineer (B2B)
PouchNPouchNATION is a leading SaaS company with a strong global presence in Asia and South America. We are the #1 All-in-One Cashless and Guest Management Solution and the future for hospitality and entertainment using NFC wearable technology, with more than 2 million guests onboarded, and a total value of US$100 million in cashless transactions.
Founded in 2014, we are an exceptional team of founders, industry veterans and SaaS leaders, backed by strategic investors (Traveloka: Travel Unicorn; Singapore Press Holding: media conglomerate) and top tier venture capitalists.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer (B2B). You will collaborate with the Product Managers and Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products, enhance existing applications and develop new features.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with Product Manager and engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products, enhance existing applications and develop new features
- Create software based on proper UI and UX guidelines
- Design, implement, test, and deploy software from scratch
- Implement third-party web services and libraries
- Document and communicate progress on design and code for team members
- Maintain and bug fix of existing codes
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Manage the lifecycle of APIs (Create, Design, Develop, Publish, Version and Retire)
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Participate in brainstorming and contribute on new ideas to improve our system and products
- Understand the end-user requirements and needs
- Identify, investigate and fix bug issues encountered
- Participate in architectural development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, information technology or related field
- At Least 5 years of experience as a Backend Engineer or a Full-stack Engineer.
- Hands on experience with backend programming languages such as Java or Kotlin
- Hands on experience with backend frameworks such as Spring or Spring Boot
- Knowledge and professional working experience with Containers (Docker) and its Deployment or Tools for Orchestration. (Docker Swarm or Kubernetes)
- Knowledgeable in cloud/web services platforms such as AWS
- Knowledgeable in microservices and related tools such as Zuul, Eureka, or Spring Cloud
- Experience using any CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- Updated with web/mobile news and technologies.
- Experience creating RESTful APIs to build web services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)