Head of Product (B2B)
PouchNATION is a leading SaaS company with a strong global presence in Asia and South America. We are the #1 All-in-One Cashless and Guest Management Solution and the future for hospitality and entertainment using NFC wearable technology, with more than 2 million guests onboarded, and a total value of US$100 million in cashless transactions.
Founded in 2014, we are an exceptional team of founders, industry veterans and SaaS leaders, backed by strategic investors (Traveloka: Travel Unicorn; Singapore Press Holding: media conglomerate) and top tier venture capitalists.
We are currently looking for a Head of Product (B2B). You will be involved in the strategic planning and management of a large part of their new B2B product portfolio with the help of a team of product managers under your direct supervision.
What will you do:
- Define and align the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish our company as a global leader in our industry
- Create and present visionary innovations (occasionally in front of our clients), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- Define and monitor of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Manage a bright, enthusiastic and capable team that is aligned to and deployed against tasks with the highest business impact.
- Help product analysts and managers to achieve their career goals. Make sure that team members understand how to have an impact and make sure they are aware of that impact when they’ve made it.
- Coordinate with Head of Engineering to gather information regarding on new projects, plans, changes, and features
- Collaborate with the engineering team to define feature delivery schedule milestones via product roadmap and backlog refinement
- Identify and promote high potentials and talents
The ideal candidate for this Head of Product (B2B) role would have experience with market research & deep technical analysis skills and worked at a growing company or a start-up.
- 6+ experience in the field of product management with at least 4+ years of experience leading a team
- Demonstrated project management skills including effective planning, organizing, and administration of multi-functional work responsibilities.
- Experience in taking a product from an idea to launch to revenue generation
- Very good communication skills in order to liaise with senior management as well as with employees and colleagues – both face-to-face and virtual
- Strong understanding of client’s needs, business process knowledge and technical strategy/vision.
- Strong experience in leading a team, planning and strategy.
- Ability to engage with customers to understand product use cases, and areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Strong understanding and hands-on working experience of the technical aspect of product development including but not limited to an agile framework (Scrum, Kanban), JIRA, Confluence, UI/UX or equivalent.
- Good to Have: SaaS Product Management experience from any tech industry, such as; B2B, SaaS, Martech, HRtech, HR, Finance, Fintech.